Article 1: Types and Qualifications of Membership
The organization consists of two types of members: corporate member and individual member.
1. Government authorities and pubic undertakings relating to science and technology management at central and local levels;
2. Science and technology parks, high and new technology and industrial development zones, innovation-oriented enterprises, etc.;
3. Higher learning institutions, scientific research institutions, social groups, etc. engaging in scientific research.
1. Responsible persons of related government authorities, higher learning institutions and scientific research institutions;
2. Well-known entrepreneurs and senior management;
3. Experts and scholars in the fields of science and technology, economy, reform, law, management, etc.
Article 2: Any candidate applying for membership of the organization must meet following criteria:
1. Units or individuals from government, the fields of science and technology, education, and business world;
2. The willingness to join the forum;
3. Agreement on the articles of association for the forum;
4. Certain social influence in the field the candidate is engaging in; and
5. The willingness to perform obligations upon a member of the forum.
Article 3: Admission Procedures:
1. Submission of an application letter;
2. Approval through discussion of the council; and
3. Issuance of membership card by the council.
Article 4: Each member is entitled to following rights:
1. The right to speak at the general assembly of members, the voting power, and the right to vote and the right to be elected at the
2. The suggestion power for the forum and topics of other activities;
3. The right to participate the forum and other activities;
4. The priority to undertake or sponsor all kinds of activities of the forum; and
5. Other rights as endowed by the council;
Article 5: Each member should exercise following obligations:
1. Performing resolutions of the organization;
2. Safeguarding legitimate rights of the organization;
3. Fulfilling all works delegated by the organization; and
4. Reporting to the organization and submitting relevant information.
If any member is in severe violation to the articles, the member shall be revoked upon approval by two-thirds of the members of the council;